- Go to Share Transfers (located at the top bar of the Connections Page). This page will
display a list of previous share transfers carried out on the system
- Click Add a Share Transfer
- Select a Transferor from the drop down bar to choose who you want to transfer shares
- Next enter the number of shares you wish to transfer
- Then enter the date you want to transfer the shares
- Select a Transferee from the drop down bar
(You must have already saved the person you wish to transfer shares to within the system - see
‘Adding a Person’ to learn how to do this)
- Choose the share class (if the company has more than one share class)
- Below this you can describe any special transactions.
(You can click the bulb below this to see examples of what to include if there are any
- If you’ve conducted share transactions for the company on the system before, it will
automatically calculate the Transferees share certificate number, the Transferors'
balancing share certificate number and the index number in the register.
(Please note, if this is the first time you’ve transferred or allotted shares for this company on the
system, you will need to add in the certificate numbers, and the index number in the register.
After this has been done once, the system will automatically keep a tally of what share
certificate and issuing number needs to be here, and you will no longer need to fill this in
- Next enter the Transferors remaining share balance
- Then enter payment details and any other information, alongside any notes you may
want to add
- From here, you can then access and download the Share Transfer form by clicking the
button at the bottom “Stock Transfer Form”
- Click Save
- The shares have now been allotted. If you wish to check this you can go to Company >
Connections > Current Shareholders.