Before filing a company's CS01 it is important to confirm with the client that all of the information
is correct and up to date. To streamline this process the system creates a “client checklist”. This
client checklist, takes all of the information about the company and puts it into an easy to read
PDF which the client can check and confirm or update any information and then send it back to
you. Allowing you to update any necessary information so the CS01 is accurate.
- Select Company
- Go to the Filing tab > CS01 Confirmation Statement > Client Checklist
- You can choose to include or exclude PSCs by ticking or unticking their name in the
table shown on this page
- Click Save > Show Checklist
- This will create a PDF which you can then send to the client to check that all the
information is up to date.
- Each key section has an editable text box for your client to fill in any necessary changes.
- After the client has checked, signed and dated the client checklist they can send it back
- This will allow you to confirm and update any necessary information on the confirmation
Filing Confirmation Statement
After you have confirmed that all the information is up to date within the selected company you
are ready to file the CS01.
- Select Company
- Go to the Filing tab > CS01 Confirmation Statement > CS01 Confirmation Statement
- Double check that all the information is correct and then click Submit
- You can check the status of your submission by going to Filing > Check E-Filing
- You can also receive an email informing you if the CS01 submission has failed but going
to My Office > Staff > Staff Details
- Click on the green pencil next to the staff member you want to receive failed submission
- Scroll down to E-Filing Notification Emails and tick Rejected Submission Should be Notified.